- This 400m2 fitout was completed in stages to keep the client active during the construction period
- With careful construction planning and staged works, Blitz achieved handover with minimal disruption to the client
- Works included for new office area, meeting rooms, breakout room and reception area
- Included for standard partitions & soundproofing, timber finished doors and decorative retro joinery
- Blitz delivered and managed all trades & services.
- This project required a WHS Management Plan which was maintained throughout the project
- Key aspects of safety included ensuring that the clients workers were not exposed to areas being fitted out during the staged works.
- Regular site safety checks were performed to ensure clear access to the client working areas.
- Waste materials were recycled where possible or disposed of accordingly at recognised waste control facilities
The client and ourselves were very pleased with the performance & final result. It was critical that the client was able to operate during works. A job well done with the project completed on a very positive note.
Peter McDonald – ODCM